It's been a long time since we've posted a new episode of the Patrons of Change podcast, and there is good reason for that. We've got some very exciting announcements that we'll cover in today's episode regarding the future direction of both the podcast episodes and meetup groups. Today we are extremely proud to be officially announcing FastPitch! This is THE PREMIERE event in Nashville to pitch your business idea for cash awards and an opportunity for investment.
This event takes place in 3 phases.
Listen to the podcast, and visit the site to learn more information about these tremendous events. Please SIGN UP right away to attend! We're going to have a great time! Come join us.
Companies scheduled to pitch:
- Air Compresser (Eric Jolly)
- Dual Tailgate (Cameron Lee)
- GPS Assassins (Jackson Miller)
- Hot Water System (Joel Bruerd)
- Houselens.com Inc. (Andrew Crefeld)
- InkFlip LLC (Andy Sperry)
- Kanga Chair (Mary Harvey)
- Lifetime Reel (John Price)
- My College Road Trip (Michael Oyler)
- Students & Startups (Justin Davis)
- V-Flex Corporation (Tim Nicely)
- Vintage Graphs LLC (Dan Simpson)